General Leadbetter Golf Academy Terms & Conditions:
1. All prices are subject to addition of VAT (7%)
2. Customers are required to make full payment by Cash or Credit Card before commencing any lesson or package.
3. Leadbetter Golf Academy reserves the right to make change to the operating hours and services offered.
4. Leadbetter Golf Academy reserves the right to modify membership, lesson prices, and/or package prices and terms and conditions at any time.
5. Children age of 13 years or younger must be under direct supervision of their parent at all times.
6. All customers recognize and accept that they participate in activities at Leadbetter Golf Academy at their own risk. Leadbetter Golf Academy assumes no liability for injury, loss or damage of property, for any other reason whatsoever.
7. Leadbetter Golf Academy reserves the right to close or relocate centers at its sole discretion. Under such circumstances, Leadbetter Golf Academy may, at its own discretion, provide compensation.
8. In the event of significant business disruption or cessation of operations, Leadbetter Golf Academy shall not be liable for any outstanding obligations
9. Leadbetter Golf Academy reserves the right to cancel any membership at its sole discretion. In such circumstance, Leadbetter Golf Academy shall provide refund to eligible members based on applicable remaining valid membership period.
10. Leadbetter Golf Academy may allow the members to extend their period of lesson and membership due to medical reasons with a physician’s written verification. The term of extension is subject to Leadbetter Golf Academy’s sole discretion; however, the extension period shall not be more than 3 months in total per contract.
11. Use of Leadbetter Golf Academy facility may be suspended to any member in case of repeat disruptive behavior that causes disturbance to other members or is deemed to create danger to members
12. Members may be held liable for damages to Leadbetter Golf Academy facilities and equipment if the member causes said damages.
13. Appropriate attire must be worn at Leadbetter Golf Academy facilities at all times. No sleeveless shirts, vests, barefoot, non-athletic shoes, metal spikes, or other items deemed inappropriate by the management of Leadbetter Golf Academy are allowed.
14. Members are not permitted to bring outside golf professionals to provide instruction without Leadbetter Golf Academy management’s prior written approval.
Membership Terms and Conditions:
1. Membership is solely for the use of the individual registered.
2. Membership start from the purchase date and cannot be extended.
3. Membership is non-transferable, non-sharable and non-refundable.
4. Member may reserve a practice session, depending on availability, according to reservation rules applicable at the time. (Current reservation rules shall be posted and made available at Leadbetter Golf Academy Center.
5. All members must bring their Membership card on each visit to the center.
6. Member can obtain a replacement card if a Membership Card is lost or stolen. Charges may apply for replacement of lost Membership Cards.
Lesson Terms and Conditions:
1. Lessons are valid for the term stated for the lesson, practice or membership term and cannot be extended for any reasons.
2. Lessons are non-transferable, non-sharable and non-refundable.
3. Lessons may be booked only with a valid membership.
4. Cancellation of lesson booked must be made at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled appointment in order avoid charged time.
5. Members arriving late for their lesson will receive only the remaining time booked.
6. Junior lesson package is valid for children whose age has not reached their 14th Birthday on the date the package is purchased. Juniors are students of 13 years of age and younger.
7. In case an instructor is reassigned to other locations or is no longer employed by the Company, the Company will assign a new instructor to any member/student
8. In case an Instructor cannot meet an appointment due to unforeseen circumstances, Leadbetter Golf Academy may offer the Member an alternative instructor, or to re-schedule the golf lesson without charge.
On Course Terms and Conditions:
1. Playing Lessons are valid for the term of days stated and cannot be extended for any reasons.
2. On-Course Instruction may be booked as an individual session or with a lesson package. Lesson hours can also be converted to playing lessons.
3. Booking cancelations must be made not less than 24 hours prior to the start of On Course Lesson session.
4. Members arriving late for their On Course session will receive only the remaining time booked.
5. Cancellation of On Course booked must be made at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled appointment in order not to be fully charged.
6. The students shall pay for green fee, cart fee and caddie fee for the instructor. If more than 1 student this cost will be equally divided.